Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact Us: Page Contents
Contact Us: Law Librarian - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
- Jolie Rajah (Ms.)
- Librarian III (Law Librarian)
- The Alma Jordan Library (AJL), Campus Libraries
- The University of the West Indies (UWI), St. Augustine Campus (STA)
- Trinidad and Tobago
Telephone: +1 (868) 662-2002, Ext. 82276/83360
- Use this form if you have a quick reference query (e.g. if you are looking for a specific book, article, statute/statutory instrument, case etc. and need guidance). From the Faculty drop-down list, select Law. We monitor email questions 8:30 am–4:30 pm, Monday–Friday, and will make every effort to provide you with a response, or an expectation of when you will receive one, by the next working day. Questions that require a faster response should be directed to our telephone or chat services.
- Alternatively, look out for the Ask Us pop up on selected Library-related pages (you can pose your question there and receive real-time assistance from a Library staff member).
- Use this form if you (individual/group) if you would like assistance with a reference/research task (e.g., with class/tutorial preparation, coursework assignment, paper, presentation, publication, etc.) or if you would like to receive training on the use of a specific legal information resource (subscribed/free, electronic/print).
- The Law Librarian is available for consultation, in the first instance, by appointment, Monday–Friday, 9:30 am–3:30 pm (various times). The default meeting platform is MS Teams.
- Should you require assistance, but are unable to meet during the calendared days/times, prefer a different meeting platform (Google Meet, Skype, or Zoom), or wish to meet face-to-face, please contact the Law Librarian by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +1 (868) 662-2002, Exts. 82276/83360.
Contact Us: Staff - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
Support Staff – Names
- Mrs. Dionne Spears-Frontin – Library Assistant III
- Mr. Davindra Singh – Library Assistant II
- Mr. Andy Jack – Library Attendant
- Mr. Teriq Thomas – Library Attendant
Contact Us: About - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
In the Social Sciences Division, located on 4th floor of The Alma Jordan Library, you can find information in the following subject areas:
Economics / Economic History / Agri. Econ.
Sociology / Social Welfare / Criminology
Bibliography (labelled REF.soZ)
Contact Us: Profile - Law Librarian - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
Contact Us: User Feedback (AJL)
Contact Us: Recommend a Resource
Contact Us: Report a Broken Link