Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Articles Using UWIlinC
1. Go to The UWI Mona Library website
2. Click on the logo
3. sign in to UWIlinc
4. Click on articles by subject
5. select the group of databases for your discipline e.g. Humanities
6. Do a keyword search
Searching for Articles using "Find Databases"
1. From click on "Find Databases
2. You may search for articles by searching individual databases by clicking on "Find Databases"
3. Select the database of your choice e.g. Academic Search Complete (EBSCO)
4. Put your keywords in the search box
Finding Articles from the Library's Homepage
1. From the The UWI Mona Library website select "Resources"
2. Select "Electronic Databases"
4.Select a database of your choice
5. Follow any necessary instructions (e.g. log in)
6. Start your search
How to Search-Keyword Searching