Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What the Librarian Can Do For You
The librarian will among other things:
- Promoting the library's resources to users.
- Ensure efficient retrieval by users
- Always ready and happy to assist the patron in a variety of ways to ensure satisfaction with the information provided.
- Respond to daily requests for information face to face and online.
- Train patrons to effectively and efficiently search the Library catalogue, Internet and other electronic resources
- Provide an interlibrary loan service for the library's loanable resources and maintain records
- Provides users with information literacy training when necessary.
Interlibrary Loan Process
Contact a Librarian
If you need further information on how to search for library resources, you can speak directly to a librarian by visiting your campus library's reference desk or connect with a librarian of your choice from the link below.
This link gives contact information for the various branch libraries in the UWI Mona library system