Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
See below easy steps to access ebooks on legal research.
Finding Ebooks on legal research using eBook Collection (Ebsco)
- From the Library's website, select Resources from the left-hand corner then Electronic Databases
- Scroll down to EbscoHost Research Databases and click on Ebook Collection
- Select Law under Browse by Category
Finding Ebooks on legal research using ebrary
- From the Library's website, select Resources from the left-hand corner then Ebooks
- Click on ebrary
- Type legal research in the simple search box
- Legal Writing
- Legal Writing in Plain English : A Text with Exercises
- Methodologies of Legal Research: Which Kind of Method for What Kind of Discipline?
- Thinking Like a Lawyer : An Introduction to Legal Reasoning