Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Cabell's Predatory Reports
Cabell's is the complete source for journal info, evaluation metrics, and submission details-for universities of any size.
Real impact starts with finding the right audience.
In response to the growing number of predatory publishers, our new Journal Blacklist aims to shine a
light on the deceptive practices that threaten to undermine quality research.
- On-campus: seamlesly via the Medical Sciences Library's A-Z List of Electronic Resources .
- Remotely: via the same link, using your staff ID and password for login (SEE PDF ATTACHED FOR PASSWORD RESETS).
- Please note that your password may need to be reset more than once a year.
=o\/o== Important Author Notes ==o\/o=
- Cabell's Blacklist works best with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox. Cannot connect using Safari.
- Know the possible limitations: Cabell's covers 11,000+ journals across 18 discipline. Therefore not every discipline is covered.
- This resource may not capture all non-Western peer-reviewed publications so further journal investigation is necessary.
- Be sure to note Cabell's last date of revision of journal violations and do the necessary further checks if revisions are not current.
- Cabell's Author Services (paid) are also available on the site.
- The St. Augustine Campus Libraries does not currently subscribe to the Cabell's Whitelist.
Subjects: Evidence-based Medicine
, Medical Science
, Medical Sciences
, Medical Technology
, Pediatric Care
, Public Health
, Veterinary Science