Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
LIST OF REFERENCES
- Beall, J. Beall's list of predatory journals and publishers [cited 2019 Feb 10]. Available from: https://beallslist.weebly.com .
- Cartwright VA. Authors beware! The rise of the predatory publisher. Clin Exp Ophthalmol [Internet]. 2016 Nov [cited 2019 Feb 09];44(8):666-8. Available from: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ceo.12836 .
- Cobey KD, de Costa e Silva M, Mazzarello S, Stober C, Hutton B, Moher D, Clemons M. Is this conference for real? Navigating presumed predatory conference invitations." J Oncol Pract [Internet]. 2017 Jul [cited 2019 Feb 10]: 410-13.
- Grove J. Predatory conferences ‘now outnumber official scholarly events. Times Higher Education. 2017 Oct [cited 2019 Feb 11]; [about 1p.]. Available from: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/predatory-conferences-now-outnumber-official-scholarly-events .
- Kenyatta University Library [Internet]]. Identifying and avoiding predatory conferences [cited 2019 Feb 12]. Nairobi City, Kenya: Kenyatta University Library; 2019. Available from: https://library.ku.ac.ke/identifying-and-avoiding-predatory-conferences/ .
- Mercier E, Tardif PA, Émond M, Le Sage N. Predatory publishers and fraudulent conferences: perspectives and implications for novice researchers. Perspectives on medical education. 2017 Dec 1;6(6):433-4.
- Moore, Derek [Internet]. Predatory conferences. Caveat emptor [cited 2019 Jan 20]. South Africa: Weblearning; 2017. Available from: http://weblearning.co.za/predatory-conferences-caveat-empor/ .
- Pai M, Franco E. Predatory Conferences Undermine Science And Scam Academics. InPobrane z: Available from: https://naturemicrobiologycommunity.nature.com/users/20892-madhukar-pai/posts/12706-predatory-conferences-undermine-science-and-scam-academics .
- Predatory conferences target ‘naïve’ academics [cited 2019 Feb 13]. Available from: https://usa.inquirer.net/12723/predatory-conferences-target-naive-academics?utm_expid=.XqNwTug2W6nwDVUSgFJXed.1 .
- Salisbury University Libraries [Internet]. Predatory publishing: Predatory conferences [cited 2019 Feb 08]. Salisbury, Maryland: Salisbury University Libraries; 2018. Available from: http://libraryguides.salisbury.edu/PredatoryPublishing/conferences .
- Roth, Dana [Internet] . Open access / predatory publishers / questionable conferences. [cited 2019 Feb 14]. California: Caltech Library; 2019. Available from: https://libguides.caltech.edu/c.php?g=512665&p=3503029 .
- Stop Predatory Journals [Internet]. List of predatory publishers [cited 2019 Feb 15]. Available from: https://predatoryjournals.com/publishers/
- Think. Check. Attend [Internet] [cited 2019 Jan 30]. Available from: https://thinkcheckattend.org/ .