Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact Us: Page Contents
- Contact Us: Law Librarian - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
- Contacts Us: Staff - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
- Contact Us: About - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
- Contact Us: Profile - Law Librarian - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
- Contact Us: User Feedback (AJL)
- Contact Us: Recommend a Resource
- Contact Us: Report a Broken Link
Contact Us: Law Librarian - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
- Jolie Rajah (Ms.)
- Librarian III (Law Librarian)
- The Alma Jordan Library (AJL), Campus Libraries
- The University of the West Indies (UWI), St. Augustine Campus (STA)
- Trinidad and Tobago
Office Hours (Virtual):
- Google (Hangouts): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: jolie.rajah
- +1 (868) 662-2002, exts. 82276 or 83360
Ask the Law Librarian
- Use this form if you have a quick reference query (e.g. if you are looking for a specific book, article, statute/statutory instrument, case etc.). From the Subject drop-down list, select Law.
- Use this form if you (individual/group) would like to virtually meet with the Librarian to receive more specialised assistance with a research task (e.g. with assignment, paper, presentation, publication) or if you would like to receive customised training on the use of a specific legal information resource.
- Note: This form is hosted by a third-party service provider - Google. As such, please do not supply confidential information (e.g. student/staff id numbers, resource passwords for re-setting etc.) using that form. Should you have any privacy concerns, you can instead make an appointment by e-mailing the Law Librarian at: email@example.com.
Contact Us: Staff - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
Support Staff – Names
- Mrs. Dionne Spears-Frontin – Library Assistant III
- Mr. Davindra Singh – Library Assistant II
- Mr. Andy Jack – Library Attendant
- Mr. Teriq Thomas – Library Attendant
Contact Us: About - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
In the Social Sciences Division, located on 4th floor of The Alma Jordan Library, you can find information in the following subject areas:
Economics / Economic History / Agri. Econ.
Sociology / Social Welfare / Criminology
Bibliography (labelled REF.soZ)
Contact Us: Profile - Law Librarian - Social Sciences Division (AJL)
Contact Us: User Feedback (AJL)
Contact Us: Recommend a Resource
Contact Us: Report a Broken Link