Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The Mona Library professional staff is available for advice, before submission of the thesis.
- The Library aims to ensure an awareness of the discipline involved in preparing scholarly publications in a consistent style.
- Theses are certified as acceptable when they satisfactorily comply with the requirements of the Thesis Guide and recommended style manuals.
- This process should be completed within 21 days.
- Contact MILU for further information 970-6586
Preparing the Research Paper
MLA - Recommended Style Manual
MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers by
Call Number: LB2369.G53 2009
Publication Date: 2009-01-01
The MLA Handbook gives step-by-step advice on every aspect of writing research papers, from selecting a topic to submitting the completed paper. The 7th edition is a comprehensive, up-to-date guide to research and writing in the online environment. It provides an authoritative update of MLA documentation style for use in student writing, including simplified guidelines for citing works published on the Web and new recommendations for citing several kinds of works, such as digital files and graphic narratives.