Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Brief results display all the items that match your search query. For each item, the following information displays:
Title: Depending on your institution’s configuration, clicking the title displays either the item’s information or the online resource.
Resource Type: The format of the item, such as book, article, journal, and so forth
Author, creator, and date: The item’s author, creator, and publication date
Tabs: Provide further information on the particular item
How do I interpret the results of my search?
Each search will generate a Results Summary stating:
- Total number of results - total number of resources available for the search term
- Campus searched - of the four campuses, you can limit your search to one campus
- Relevance - the relevance of the search tearm to the results listing
- Pages of results - the results are distrbuted over pange ranges
- Show only - full text - searches can be limited by only full-text
- Available in Library - searches can be limited by availability by Libraryy