Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Requests for items currently on loan can be made at the Loans Counter.
- When those requested items are returned, they are held for a maximum of three days.
- An item request does not change the original due date, but it does prevent the current borrower from renewing it.
- An item can be recalled only after it has been on loan for a minimum of 7 days. If a book has been recalled, a new due date is assigned and fines are charged until the item is returned.
- Overnight/3hour loan items cannot be requested.