Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
WHO Vaccine Tracker
The COVID-19 vaccine tracker and landscape compiles detailed information of each COVID-19 vaccine candidate in development by closely monitoring their progress through the pipeline
- Provides summary tables of COVID-19 vaccine candidates in both clinical and pre-clinical development;
- Provides analysis and visualization for several COVID-19 vaccine candidate categories;
- Tracks the progress of each vaccine from pre-clinical, Phase 1, Phase 2 through to Phase 3 efficacy studies and including Phase 4 registered as interventional studies;
- Provides links to published reports on safety, immunogenicity and efficacy data of the vaccine candidates;
- Includes information on key attributes of each vaccine candidate and
- Allows users to search for COVID-19 vaccines through various criteria such as vaccine platform, schedule of vaccination, route of administration, developer, trial phase and clinical endpoints.
The database is updated regularly - twice a week (Tuesday and Friday, 17:00 CET).