Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Logging In
Off-campus/remote access to most of The AJL's subscribed e-resources (databases, e-books, e-journals etc.) is available via our remote authentication service. That is, when clicking on a link to full-text electronic content (via our Databases A-Z list or UWIlinC) students and staff must login with their UWI STA credentials in order to access those resources from off-campus.
For more guidance, do visit our E-resources FAQs (specifically the How to Access E-resources and Common Problems You May Encounter tabs).
Below are screenshots of the off-campus login pages that you will encounter.
- Username: UWI STA student ID number
- Password: same as my.uwi.edu login
- Username: UWI STA staff ID number
- Password: same as UWI Passport login
- Note: If you have not already activated your off-campus access via UWI Passport (or are unable to login after having done so), please do contact your Faculty's LAN Administrator, from your UWI STA staff email account, and request assistance.