All resources can be found via UWIlinc but you may also click on any of these collections to access some of the Library's e-books:
1. eBook Collection (Ebsco) - A collection of over 24,000 online books in full-text from commercial and university publishers
2. EMERALD - One of the world's leading scholarly publisher of journals and books in various disciplines.
3. SpringerLink - Provides online, full-text access to journals and books in most subject areas
4. Ebrary - An online digital library of full texts of over 70000 scholarly e-books.
5. Hathi Trust Digital Library is a partnership of major research institutions and libraries working to ensure that the cultural record is preserved and accessible long into the future
6. Google Books - Google is working with libraries and publishers to digitize and index many books so they are searchable. Access to many are in full-text.