Skip to main content
- Requests for items currently on loan can be made at the Loans Counter.
- When those requested items are returned, they are held for a maximum of three days.
- An item request does not change the original due date, but it does prevent the current borrower from renewing it.
- An item can be recalled only after it has been on loan for a minimum of 7 days. If a book has been recalled, a new due date is assigned and fines are charged until the item is returned.
- Overnight/3hour loan items cannot be requested.